To add the recommendation widget to any page, we need to use editing theme code (Advanced) approach.
Note: If you are theme developer, skip this tutorial and use your local liquid development environment to insert the widget HTML snippet
- Go to Shopify Admin Panel -> Online Store -> Themes
- Under "Current Theme" section, click on Actions -> Edit code to edit the liquid theme code.
- On the left side of the Theme Editor, select a page you want to add the widget on. For example, if you want to add the widget to the blog page, then open the corresponding blog.liquid template. Note: the files layout and content may vary based on different themes.
- In the liquid template file, add the widget HTML snippet
at the desired place. See Shopify official documentation for how to edit the theme file.
- Click on "Save" to save your changes.
- Now go to the page of your website that you just edited. Voilà, the recommendation widget shows up on the page!